1 medium onion
1 green pepper
3 cups of chopped mushrooms
3 cups of cabbage
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 8 oz bag of soy beans
1. Heat a 12 inch skillet or a stir fry pan. Add oil if needed.
2. Chop onion, pepper, and mushrooms
3. Saute the onion and pepper for a couple minutes add mushrooms.
4. Add the bag of soybeans, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder.
5. Add your chopped spinach.
Serve over brown rice, quinoa, spinach, lettuce, whateveryouwant.
You can also use a couple garlic cloves instead of powder if you want.
I put some Sriracha and Frank’s Red hot sweet chili on mine.