2 teaspoons or so of oil (my pans are no longer non stick)
One medium sweet potato- chopped
One plantain- sliced
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of frozen fruit
1. Heat oil in a medium to large sauce pan
2. Cook potatoes until soft (mine turned out rather crunchy so I suggest covering the pan so they can steam a little.)
3. Add plantain slices and saute until browned on both sides.
4. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon then stir it around for about a minute.
5. Pour your mix into a big cereal bowl and add your frozen fruit on top.
I used coconut sugar but sugar is optional.
Next time I will try adding my frozen fruit to the pan in the last few minutes of cooking. Just to take some of the cold out.
I will also experiment with sliced peaches, bananas, and pears.